Mittwoch, 27. März 2013

Oh dear Zara I'm addicted to you!!

I love my red Zara leather pants and my new Zara sweater / blouse from their recent collection! The top was pretty pricey but I just had to buy it because I fell in love. The second I set eyes on it I new this sweater is going to be mine! my sister tried to convince me to not get it, but I couldn't resist the awesome pattern which reminds me of a baroque painting and the back has a nice chiffon fabric which feels amazing on my skin! unfortunately the German weather is just horrible and I'm not sure when I'll be able to wear that beauty :(


Pants: Zara
Sweater: Zara
Bag: Zara
Necklace: Gina tricot

1 Kommentar:

  1. Hahah wieso mochte s den sweater nicht?! :O
    Hab den vor kurzem im laden gesehen und fand den hammer aber zu teuer :D

    AntwortenLöschen